Village Idiot Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Idiot Scanlations

This is the Forum for Village Idiot Scanlation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+12
mechworrior
BambooStyx
pizzach
no_comxxx
Lsshin
Alpha
Kyouka
ninjastik
DarkBlood
Ilesyt
LazyGamer
Satoshi
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi
Admin
Admin

Introduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Like the topic says, this is where you introduce yourself, so go ahead and tell us about yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LazyGamer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:53 pm

Guess I will be the first to introduce myself then. I am LazyGamer and as my name implies, extremely lazy. I am a Proof Reader for Village Idiot and run the resident Uno bot. I am good with mIRC scripting and am willing to help with any scripting problems. I also randomly advertise the Network's resident mafiabot in a bid to get new players. I think that about covers it. Short consise sentences are a lazy man's friend.

To play mafia, join the network irc.irchighway.net and type: /msg Narrator !entermafia
Back to top Go down
Ilesyt
Admin
Admin
Ilesyt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:11 am

:O

Don't listen to him!

He's ebul! Rather play !uno when lazyuno is in the channel or !trivia when andrej is in the channel ;D

And oh yeah, let me introduce myself. I'm the Resident village idiot, if you meet me in the channel i'll kick you! Nah just joking i'll only kick you 1 out of 4 times Razz
Anyway, I TS and Clean (and command some people around) and oh yeah, i'm a pro in kicking Darkblood.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlood
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
DarkBlood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:26 am

I'm DarkBlood.. A EXTREMLY lazy Typesetter that loves to piss off Ilesyt by making him do the work I'm supposed to do or by talking about how hawt lolis are. Razz
EXTREMLY perverted too btw.
Back to top Go down
ninjastik

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:12 am

this forum is very brown. Hellow there.
Back to top Go down
Kyouka
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyouka

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 am

yo everyone Like the nick said I am Kyouka, nice to meet u all ^^. Just looking around and hmm... your forum looks Good. I love it I love you is there anyone can teach me how to make a website? Laughing well thats all, see u in irc. Thanks for reading this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi iam Alpha Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lsshin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 am

hey, my name is mike yo can call me lsshin or wateva i really dont care XD, im from another scan team and friends with some of the guys here, hope we can work together in the future.
Back to top Go down
no_comxxx
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
no_comxxx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:07 am

Yo ha!!!..Im back on this forum....

seriously this is my first time in here..lol

yoroshikunee!!
Back to top Go down
pizzach
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
pizzach

PostSubject: Holy crap!   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:51 pm

I didn't see this forum before!!! Must...post...something!!!

I'm a translator who many times appears and disappears from irc with no words, usually leaving a new translation behind as the only proof of my existence before disappearing into the darkness again. I like to play jrpgs and torture myself reading novelized comics and movies in Japanese. I am also a Linux nut with some skills programming and designing web pages.
Back to top Go down
BambooStyx

BambooStyx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Haha.. At last I found the forum!! Errm... Anyway..

Heya I'm BambooStyx, Bamboo is fine. I'm an editor who well... um... edits!
I do redraws, type-sets, cleans, and can proof.
You could meet me up in IRC. I like sketching scenery and listening to music. How fast or slow I do things depends on what music I currently listen to. Very Happy Nice to meet y'all! Let's play Uno next time! drunken
Back to top Go down
mechworrior

mechworrior

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:29 pm

uhh yeah im mechworrior, mech is fine..
im on irc pretty much all the time.. but you will need to PM me to get my attention..

uhh i tl.. i can redraw, color and clean too but i take too long so i stick with TL (and its not like im ever goign to run out of things to tl) lol...

yeah.. you probbaly wont see me on the forums again..
Back to top Go down
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi, I'm Leena
Nice to meet you
I hope to get along with everyone
Back to top Go down
maimin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 am

hi i'm maimin and i'm new here Smile nice to meet you all
Back to top Go down
epicrockz1

epicrockz1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:43 am

Hi my name is MANU Surprised and not as in manchesterunited the name itself is manu, Rolling Eyes I say this bcoz as u can guess when u say manu u think of manchesterunited. Well other than that i love playing games Basketball and reading manga study cheers , but watching anime not so much but i do watch anime,but i dont watch it due the changes in the story, I Hate it when they completely change the entire plot of the manga most of the times Mad . Other than that i am cool with the anime and the manga and the gaming afro

AND THERE IS A SMALL REQUEST TO ADMINISTRATOR AND THE REQUEST OR I THINK ITS A QUESTION RATHER THAN A REQUEST AND THAT WOULD BE AS TO WHEN WILL THE MANGA "FAMILY COMPO" WHICH IS ON HIATUS WILL CONTINUE AND ARE U STILL DOING "ZIPPY ZIGGY" MANGA. HOPE THE MANGA "FAMILY COMPO" RETURNS FROM HIATUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Crying or Very sad . THIS IS REQUEST SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT WRONG WAY Neutral pale
Back to top Go down
Thrinduil

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:08 am

It's funny to see how large timespan it is between the posts, especially the last posts Razz
I'm new to Viscans and just found out about Viscans through reading Addicted to Curry. I'm not particularly fond of saying my name on the internet, so for the time being, you lot have to make due with my nickname Thrinduil. Unless I should get to know one or more of you better by chance Razz

I hope the forum can get active in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Idiot Scanlations :: The VISCANS Lounge :: The VISCANS Lounge-
Jump to: